The latest version of oro.dicom (0.3.3) contains a substantial number of updates:
- dicomInfo = readDICOMFile and dicomSeparate = readDICOM, but the old function calls still exist for now to smooth the transition.
- readDICOM now accepts a single file as input, creating the list-of-lists structure with one element in $hdr and $img.
- Modest speed improvements in readDICOMFile from a thorough use of Rprof().
- Added txtProgressBar() to readDICOM and dicomTable.
- Sub-routines used in readDICOM have been made private.
- Added default sform information to dicom2nifti.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Added "instance" input parameter to create4D so the user can decide whether or not to access the "InstanceNumber" DICOM header field for slice ordering.