Magnetic Resonance Imaging in R
planned for Summer 2011. The deadline for submission is October 31, 2010.
All MRI modalities are welcome, for example, structural MRI, functional MRI, diffusion tensor or diffusion-weighted imaging, perfusion MRI, pharmacological MRI, and others. Topics of interested include, but are not limited to,
- New analysis techniques for MRI data and their implementation.
- The implementation of established MRI analysis techniques.
- The incorporation of third-party open-source medical imaging software with R.
- Data management.
- (Semi-)Automated techniques for quality control.
- Visualization of medical imaging data and/or modelling results.
Brandon Whitcher and Karsten Tabelow
GlaxoSmithKline Clinical Imaging Centre
Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College
London, United Kingdom
Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics